Thursday, May 26, 2022

SAMIRA'S LEGACY

“Evidence doesn’t win the day. Jurors go with a narrative that makes sense. We’re here to tell a story. Our job is to tell that story better than the other side tells theirs.”


Courtney B. Vance playing Johnie Cochran in American Crime Story: “The People v. O.J. Simpson”





June 30, 2021


I understand that you want to protect Samira’s legacy. And as you say, those were stressful times. Samira’s legacy online is currently that she was a beautiful, talented mother of two children who were her princesses and that this fairytale was destroyed by her beast of a husband. That’s the story that gets told over and over again. I think it’s time that we set the record straight: Samira’s legacy was that she was loved by her husband who was then unjustly put in prison for her murder despite an abundance of evidence that he was innocent. 


Jennifer




I, Adam Michael Frasch, D.P.M., hereby authorize Jennifer L. Armstrong to use letters I have sent her and emails for use in publishing a book LIFE AFTER SAMIRA:  LETTERS FROM PRISON.  I also give her permission to publish photos of myself, my children and my beloved wife Samira DS Frasch and any poems or art authored by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE ~ THE BOOK

Now available in all online bookstores. Fingers and toes with no pruning. No rigor mortis. No livor mortis. Blood glucose levels that reveal...